Every home wants to tell its story. At Lyons Inspections, we’re here to tell it.
Whether you’re in the market for a new home, thinking of selling your existing home, or want to make sure repairs are made before your home’s warranty expires, Lyons Inspections can help.
Lyons Inspections empowers residential property owners, buyers, sellers, and the professionals who guide them with the truth about the condition of homes. Delivered with unmatched professionalism, dependability and customer focus by professionals with decades of experience in the building trades, Lyons Inspections helps you protect what matters most: financial investment, quality of life and peace of mind. Lyons Inspections serves clients in Davidson, Rutherford, Wilson, Maury, and Coffee Counties from headquarters in the Murfreesboro Tennessee area.
What sets us apart is our approach.
- Greater Client Focus: Every detail of our service is designed with you in mind. Schedule inspections by phone, email or text. Expect on-time performance. Enjoy friendly service, customized reporting and relentless follow-through.
- Better Reports: Tired of wading through endless and confusing reports? Lyons Inspections solves the problem with reports prepared the way you want them. No long narratives. No confusing technical jargon. Captioned illustrations make areas of concern easy to understand. Remediation suggestions give you an action plan. Reports show the property’s proximity to FEMA flood zones, a detail that most home inspectors overlook. Email delivery adds to the convenience.
- Speedy Service: Turnaround is fast, always within 36 hours and often the same day.
- More Expertise: Founder David Lyons brings more than 30 years of experience to every inspection project. Working in and around the construction trades since high school, his hands-on experience in framing, insulation, plumbing, electrical, and finish work for both new homes and renovation projects gives him the ability to spot issues that less experienced inspectors overlook.
- Broader Knowledge: Though the state of Tennessee requires home inspectors to complete a 90-hour training course and pass a state licensure exam, classroom time alone is no substitute for hands-on experience in the building trades. Those without previous experience building, repairing or remodeling homes rarely possess the know-how or the detective’s sense required to be a truly effective home inspector.
- Unwavering Attention to Detail: Lyons Inspections uncovers what other firms miss because there’s simply no substitute for experience. No stone is left unturned. And as an independent home inspection firm, we devote the time needed to thoroughly inspect your property. With no franchise quotas to meet, there’s no need to rush.
- Professional and Dependable: We do what we promise. We show up. We inspect. We report. We deliver on our promises. You can count on us.
When you work with Lyons Inspections, you are doing more than just hiring a home inspection firm. You’re gaining a trusted advisor who will support you with high-quality information delivered exactly the way you want it.
Lyons Inspections is the right fit if these things are important to you:
- Peace of Mind. The inspection report gives you an objective look at the overall condition of the home, which gives you the information you need to make your next move the right one.
- Access: After receiving a home inspection report, it’s common to have questions. That’s why our professionals are available for post-inspection conversations as needed to make sure that all your issues and concerns are addressed.
- Plan of Action. In addition to a list of the property’s pros and cons, each inspection report comes with recommendations for remediation of issues that are found during the inspection as well as suggestions for ongoing maintenance of the home.
- Affordability. We offer a great value with costs ranging from around $250 for small condos requiring interior and mechanical inspection only to around $350 for many single-family homes. With no franchise fees to pay, we pass the savings to you.
- Truly Local. If “buying local” matters to you, as it does to so many, Lyons Inspections fits the bill. We are an independent, locally-owned company, not a franchise with corporate headquarters elsewhere.
When it comes to home inspections, you get just one chance to do it right. Why risk making the wrong move? Work with the experts at Lyons Inspections. We tell the house’s story without passion or prejudice. It all adds up to a better night’s sleep for you—and those counting on you to make the right decisions.